Hübner are a global engineering company providing specialist products for the transportation industry including train articulation systems, rolling side walls, inter-carriage protective barriers and bridge systems.
How do we help Hübner?
- Tier 1 supplier of extruded aluminium profiles for inter-carriage protective barriers in high speed and regional trains
- Design & development of bespoke components
- Specialist aluminium alloy component for use in train articulation systems
- Anodising and powder coating in RAL colours
How can we help you?
- Extrusions and profiles in aluminium grades: 6061 & 6063
- Die-casting in aluminium grades: 356, 360, 383 & 413
- Cutting processes – laser cutting, water-jet cutting or mitred sawing
- Extrusion size limitations – 12-350mm
- Casting mould and tooling production:
- Die casting – 50-430T presses
- Machining and post production processing
- Extrusion processes:
- Die tooling production
- Complex CNC machining, milling, grinding, drilling etc.
- Bending processes – 3-Axis CNC bending machines 14-36mm tubes
- Stretching and augmentation machining
- Cut to length by profile saw or shear
- De-burring and end forming
- Laser scribing / engraving / etching
- Extrusions are accurate to tolerances of +/- 0.05 – 0.1mm
- Finishing processes – Anodising and powder coating
- RAL colours and decorated wood or masonry finishes